Knowledge is power
Bring Science To Training
SportLyte offers a simple way to ensure you know the amount of electrolytes you are losing during exercise and by controlling the levels of these key elements, you can constantly achieve your maximum athletic performance. Being aware of this information is important, because if your body loses too much of any of these resources it can result in serious injury.
Get in touch Application Note
The portable SportLyte kit provides an analysis of an athlete’s sodium and potassium levels, as well as the volume of sweat lost through exercise. Even the mildest side effects of dehydration and mineral deficiencies can severely impact your training potential.
Using SportLyte data, you can formulate your own personalised hydration programme. Maintaining a good level of hydration and the correct electrolytic balance will allow you to maintain your peak performance throughout an event, prevent serious injuries, and aid recovery post-exercise.
- Maintain athletic performance for longer
- Aid recovery post event
- Simple and easy to use
- Instant, in the field results
- Cost effective
- Accurate and repeatable
- Portable and lightweight
DataSoftware will report the following after each test:
- Sweat rate (l/h)
- Total volume of fluid lost (l)
- Average concentration in sodium (mg/l)
- Average concentration in potassium (mg/l)
- Sodium loss rate per hour (mg/h)
- Potassium loss rate per hour (mg/h)
- Sodium lost during the training (mg)
- Potassium lost during the training (mg)
- Ambient temperature and humidity
Athlete’s name, date, time, location can also be recorded.
This data can be logged for individuals in different conditions over time to create a personalised hydration programme.